Dear nature photographer,
We are delighted to welcome you to Vårgårda, Sweden!
Thank you for accepting our invitation to give a photo talk at our 35th Nature Photo Festival.
Please carefully read the following information to ensure a smooth presentation and an enjoyable stay here in Vårgårda.
Also don’t forget to fill out the form at the end of this page and submit it no later than July 10th.
- Your photo talk should be at least 40 minutes long and ideally as close to but not longer than 45 minutes!
- Our full HD projector has a resolution of 1920*1080 pixels (16:9 format). If your pictures have 3:2 or 4:3 format please make sure the height is exactly 1080 pixels. There is no need to crop your pictures to 16:9 format as long as they fit within 1920*1080 pixels.
- You have the opportunity to test your slideshow in Kulturen on Friday November 3rd from 8:00 – 11:00 or on Saturday from 07:00 – 08:00. We’ll have a PC and a Mac with a few common presentation programs installed, connected to the projector. You’ll have access to very good technical support.
- Send us the title and a summary of your presentation, and a short description of who you are.
- Upload a high resolution portrait photo and three photographs (1920*1080 px) which are representative for your presentation. We’ll use them when presenting you and your photo talk. The pictures should be in jpeg format.
- On Saturday you may use one of our screens to display a couple of your printed pictures in Sporthallen (the Sports centre). The screen is 240*120cm.
- If you’d like to promote yourself by i.e. selling books, photo courses etc we recommend that you book a table in the Sporthallen.
Honorarium for speakers
- SEK 5000 per photo talk.
- Reimbursement for car travel is SEK 1.80 per km. Train/air travel expenses in economy class will be refunded on submission of receipt.
- Accommodation is free at Vårgårda Inns. Accompanying persons pay their own accommodation.
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday are included.
- Courtesy entrance to all activities during the festival with a “helkorts”-ticket.
- Courtesy tickets for the social dinner on Friday evening and the festival dinner on Saturday evening.
Please send the invoice with receipts/tickets and the following information
Your name and address, your bank’s name and your account number, IBAN and SWIFT/BIC-address and country to:
SE-447 80 Vårgårda
We kindly ask you not to reveal that you have accepted our invitation until it has been officially announced by Vårgårda Fotoklubb on this website.
We ask you to submit the form no later than July 10th.